Set your child up for a lifetime of excellent health
AZ Center for Breathing & Sleep Wellness is a proud provider of Early Start orthodontics, a treatment that is backed by more than 40 years of clinical study and documented successful cases.
Healthy Start is an innovative and proven child orthodontics program that sets children up for optimal oral health as soon as their permanent teeth start coming in, eliminating the need for braces or retainers.
Clinical studies show that treating common issues early can help children avoid issues with overall health, such as snoring, ADD/ADHD, bed-wetting and allergies.
The Proven Benefits
Naturally, the Healthy Start program will provide straight, healthy teeth in a way that is far less invasive and more comfortable than traditional orthodontics. Here are a few key benefits:
- Guides incoming permanent teeth as they come in instead of forcing teeth in to place after they come in, as with traditional braces
- Full correction can be achieved within two to 12 months
- Healthy Start costs only a fraction of what traditional orthodontics cost
- Straightens teeth while children sleep
- Corrects issues such as overbite, cross bite, under bite, crowding and gummy smile in 93% of children
More Than Just a Beautiful, Healthy Smile
Healthy Start addresses many of the symptoms associated with Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB) by aiding in proper development of the mouth, jaws and airways.
By opening the airway, the patient is able to get better sleep and improved overall health. Proven benefits of the Healthy Start program include:
- Naturally Straightens Teeth
- Develops Dentition and Jaws
- Expands Arches
- Reduces/eliminates bed-wetting
- Improved ability to focus
- Academic Advantages
- Treats ADHD/ADD
- Eliminates Snoring/Mouth breathing
This video is a great demonstration of sleep disorder breathing and the improvement seen when the airway is clear.